Hello, I’m Stefanie!
I’m here to inspire you to create the life you want to live. This site is my way of sharing my life with you and sprinkling a little inspiration along the way.
I live on the beautiful island of Guernsey in the Channel Islands with my fiancé, Rob, a South African who often begrudgingly makes appearances on the blog. Travel is a huge part of our lives – we love exploring the world, trying new foods and seeing new places. You’ll find a lot of that here on the blog, as well as a lot of what’s on my mind and how I’m feeling.
Through StefanieGrace.com, I want to show female millennials, like myself, that we can find focus and create the life that we want, in spite of the technological distractions in our current burnout culture by leading by example and creating inspirational, informative content that explores the world and connects people, whilst reminding ourselves to take a deep breath and pause when needed.
A few things about me:
- I’m a true writer at heart. It’s what comes most natural to me.
- I have my own business – All Things Social. #socialsolopreneur
- I was born in Yorkshire, UK.
- I have lived in Spain, Costa Rica & London.
- I speak Spanish & French.
- Travel feeds my soul.
- I live in sunglasses.
- Fitness is my other therapy.
- Don’t speak to me before my morning coffee.
Want to know more? Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I love hearing from you!
As seen in: