I love a new year, a fresh slate, a new beginning. This year, I’ve decided to very simply write down everything that I keep thinking about wanting to do and see how many I can tick off the list before the end of the year.
19 Things I Want to Achieve in 2019
- Clear my blogging backlog list.
- Plan a wedding (& get married if we can turn it around in that time!).
- Get on top of finances & budgeting.
- Go on a health/wellness retreat.
- Write & release an ebook for ATS.
- Establish a working morning routine.
- Complete 30 days straight of yoga.
- Relaunch my All Things Social properly with a sustainable business plan.
- Launch a podcast.
- Read 25 books (includes audio/kindle etc).
- Lose 25lbs (or find my ‘happy weight’ – whichever comes first).
- Do a week-long digital detox.
- Run another half marathon.
- Have my biggest earning month ever.
- Set up an online shop.
- Create an online course.
- Declutter my home once and for all.
- Go camping/hiking again.
- Start a club/community.
What are your goals for the year? Tell me below!