Last Friday, I headed over to Islington to meet up with a friend I hadn’t seen in a while. We used to work and travel together and always bonded over fitness magazines and the latest workout and health trends, so she seemed the obvious choice for me to be the one I invited to join me at Be:Fit London, a great health and fitness exhibition in its second year. I had a great day and I wanted to quickly sum up 5 things I loved about Be:Fit.
- The Atmosphere. There’s something really amazing about everyone in the same room having the same interests and the same focus. It was brilliant to watch healthy cookery demonstrations in the Total Greek Kitchen and get to know health and fitness organisations a little better. Health for all!
- Man Up Gymwear. I’ve spotted these guys doing the rounds on Instagram with a few celebrity endorsements etc but the main reason that attracted me to them was the cool slogans on their workout shirts. Usually, you find that tops with fun slogans on aren’t actually that effective as sportswear, but once I tried these on, I had to buy three! I loved the fit and the length of them, plus the material was great quality. Plus the team were so fun and bubbly, I couldn’t help but get involved. Check out #manupgymwear to see what else they got up to.
- The Goodies. Oh my gosh, there were so many tasters and goody bags. I’m still going through them now.
- Free Yoga. Up for grabs was a 30-day pass to Yoogaia.com. I am so into this it’s unreal. I can’t believe it’s been a week and I haven’t done more but I don’t want to do anything out of the ordinary before my half marathon on Sunday. But this will be awesome for post-race recovery. And stretch!
- Hanging with my buddy. It had been a while since Bryony and I spent a whole day together and we laughed and joked and talked about life. It was jolly good fun!
Did you go to Be:Fit London? What was your favourite part?